Saturday, April 5, 2008

Frogs . . . again

I know you all have been holding your breath in anticipation - you can all breathe a sigh of relief now . . . I have frog eggs again! For those of you who didn't get to see the postings from last spring - I found frog eggs and had them in my classroom for the students to view. They were such a huge hit (with students in my class as well as school wide). I decided that tadpoles/frogs will be an ongoing part of each spring; provided I can find eggs.

This spring it was necessary to wade into the "less than clean" water to retrieve the little buggers. Let's just say that I think I will be looking into buying a pair of boots for next frog season!
Enjoy the photos, click on them for close up viewing.

-A Pillsbury frosting container with 3 egg cases.

-Looking down into the frog habitat.Can you see the egg cases? No?!



-How about a close up.


-And an extra close, close up.

No comments: