Wednesday, August 6, 2008

You would think . . .

You would think that as a teacher, I would have lots of time off and free time over the summer. Let me demystify that error in judgment for you right now this has been my summer so far:
last week of June clean out classroom; 32 individual items to complete in four days. Done! A week of incoming student testing. Done! Beginning the 23 of July Monday classes at Evergreen College; dimensions of multicultural education . . . last week of June (wait what was only one day) Now we are at July. Week one three students for summer tutoring, one online masters class and don't forget that Monday class 1-5pm. Second week of July same as above tutoring three students and masters classes and Evergreen Monday class. Repeat until the 3rd week of July when the one masters class ends on a Sunday night and the next one begins Monday morning. Repeat this to the end of July throw in a lunch with friends one shopping trip to buy new school shoes and don't forget the last diversity class that ended on the 21st of July. Please move with my into the month of August. Crap, did you say August? This is the last month of summer, what the heck. Okay so here we go again . . . online masters class, tutoring and first day I was allowed back into my room since they took it apart to have the carpets cleaned. I have three tutoring jobs this week and two more weeks of a master class and then summer will be over and school will begin. Perhaps I will have more time to blog once school is in session. It is a good thing I am actually a superhero!:
You are Green Lantern























Green Lantern
85%
Superman
75%
Hulk
70%
Spider-Man
65%
Supergirl
65%
Batman
60%
Robin
55%
The Flash
55%
Wonder Woman
45%
Iron Man
40%
Catwoman
35%
Hot-headed. You have strong
will power and a good imagination.

Click here to take the Superhero Personality Test

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I was Superman...summer is here for me if only for 2 weeks then it's school for me too! I can't believe I'm really doing this!!! Enjoy the rest of the week Green Lantern.

JJJ said...

Sorry you are so busy - sounds like lots to do. Swimming lessons and grocery shopping doesn't sound so bad right now! ;-)
-Cousin Spider Man